Freegenol is a eugenol-free luting cement for temporary cementation of indirect restorations.
It is completely compatible and safe to use with acrylic resin materials. Biocompatible with tooth structure and soft tissue, Freegenol is easy to use and mixes to a smooth, creamy consistency.
Cementation of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Will not burn or irritate soft tissue
- Compatible with plastics
- Will not ruin acrylics
- Will not diminish adhesion of bonded restorations
- Stays where it is placed
- Flows well under pressure
- Mixes in 20-30 seconds
- Sets hard in three minutes
- Easy clean-up
- Store at temperature of 4-25°C (39.2-77.0°F)
- Mixing time: 20-30 seconds
- Setting time: 3 minutes from the start of mixing
In rare cases the product may cause sensitivity to some persons. If such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of the product and refer to a physician.
In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with water and seek medical attention.
Direction to Use
Step 1. Squeeze equal lengths of Base and Accelerator pastes onto the mixing pad.
Step 2. Mix thoroughly for 20-30 seconds.
Step 3. Insert paste into (temporary) crown or bridge and seat onto the prepared dry tooth.
Step 4. Allow to set (3 minutes from start of mixing) and trim excess.
- 1. Setting time can be adjusted by using more or less Base (More Base-faster set ; less Base-slower set). Do not go outside Base / Accelerator ratio range 3 : 2 to 2 : 3).
- 2. If material sticks to tooth or metal, Vaseline may be added up to 25% of total mix.