Gc Metal Primer – Ii
GC METALPRIMER II is used for bonding resin materials (composites and acrylics) to metals and alloys. It contains a special monomer (MEPS thiophosphoric methacrylate) which promotes bonding by penetrating the metal alloy and co-polymerizing with theresin to produce a mechanical and chemical resin to the metal bond. This product is effective on both precious and non-precious alloys.
- Produces a chemical and mechanical resin to the metal bond
- Provides excellent bonding properties to precious and non-precious alloys
- Improves the bond of crown and bridge resin to metal for composites, resin veneers and crowns
- Increases the bond strength of denture base resin to metal framework
- Works on wrought wire clasps