Micro Lamination is a simple technique that evolved as high technology coating materials have developed. Micro Lamination means you can now toughen and aesthetically enhance your Fuji iX GP extra restorations.
- G-coat Plus further enhances the fracture toughness, wear resistance and clinical performance of Fuji iX GP extra which is ideally suited to restoration of initial lesions in both primary and permanent dentition.
- Fuji iX GP eXTra is a water based cement which retains a perfect balance both during and after placement causing no shrinkage or shrinkge stress.
- Water tolerance during placement and strong chemical bonding provide consistency of seal with no sensitivity.
1. Class I and II restorations in deciduous teeth.
2. Non-load bearing Class I and Class II restorations in permanent teeth.
3. Intermediate restorative and base material for heavy stress situation in Class I and Class II cavities using sandwich laminate technique.
4. Class V and root surface restorations.
5. Core build-up.