- Weight Adjuster, Flexible Back.
- comfortably places more weight on hips, less weight on shoulders.
- Available with Velcro Straps.
- Reinforced Belt, Spacious and Strong.
- 0.5mm Lead equivalency front protection.
- BARC certified.
- Length: 98 cm from the shoulder
- Breadth : 60 cm
- Weight : 3.051 kg
- Quick & Easy to use.
- The way it is designed and manufactured it has many advantages, such as its ability to insulate, provide comfort and it is also hypoallergenic and is a durable fabric.
- High enough that when worn in conjunction with thyroid collar there is no space between the thyroid collar and the apron neckline.
- High neckline will reduce radiation doses of 45% and is strongly recommended, especially in younger age groups.”
- Neckline should be high in those cases where the thyroid is in line with, or very close to, the primary beam.
- It helps alleviate discomfort to the shoulder area.
- perfectly shape the shoulder.
- Very good creasing property.
- Standard dimensions.
- For better grip.
- Velcro has great strength and is low maintenance.
- One of its greatest advantages is the ease of use.
- Locked together with just a press of the fabric.
- It is so easy to use it can be operated by a runner mid-stride.
- Make sure your torso is covered to just below the knee.
- The major critical organs include the gonads, breast, active bone marrow, lungs, thyroid, bone surfaces, and, to a lesser degree, various other organs in the trunk of the body which has a risk from radiation exposure, nearly.
- All the critical organs can be shielded by a lead apron that has a length to about mid-femur.
10.Shoulder Panel Width
- Concealed for comfort and durability.
- Wide enough to support the apron weight across as broad surface areas as possible without restricting movement or causing discomfort.
- Snug fit but not restrictive to movement of the arm.
WALDENT LEAD APRON
A lead apron is a type of protective barrier that acts as a radiation shield. It is constructed of a thin rubber exterior and an interior of lead in the shape of a hospital apron.
BARC Certified (Certificate available on Request)
- To reduce exposure from X-Rays to vital organs that are potentially exposed to ionizing radiation during dental/medical imaging that uses x-rays.
- Lead aprons are proven to reduce the amount of ionizing radiation exposure to reproductive organs.
- Reduce exposure of vital organs.